Welcome to Budgeting Couple
The key to financial success is steady improvement across all aspects of life. But initiating that first step forward is always the hardest part.
That’s why we aim to provide simple, actionable advice. Whether it be a habit, hack, or truth, we hope you find something to make your next step forward a little bit easier.
Here’s to you, and your desire for self-improvement
– Budgeting Couple
Resources to Get You Started
Free Money Workshop:
The *only* way to save money is to spend less than you earn. That means you need to decrease your expenses or increase your income.
We want to help you do both.
Join our FREE Simplify Money Workshop to learn the fundamentals of growing wealth. Because when you can spend less than you earn, your money has no choice but to grow. You will build your savings and pay down debt.
What’s more? We’ve got a bunch of free money-hacks to share with you:
- Hacks to lower your monthly bills
- Hacks to spend less on debt
- Hacks to start investing
- Hacks to increase your income by $20/month (with no extra effort)
This workshop has everything you need to accomplish the cardinal rule of personal finance: keep your income over your expenses.
Join our free 5-day Simplify Money Workshop, and start growing your wealth today.
Need Help Saving Money?
- 43 Hacks to Live Frugally on One Income
- 9 Things to Stop Buying to Save Money
- 7 Bad Habits That are Keeping You Poor
- 9 Dave Ramsey Hacks You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 7 Habits of Women Who Always Have Money
How to Save More At Your Favorite Stores:
- Save money on Amazon
- Save money at Walmart
- Save money at Dollar Tree (what to buy plus what to avoid)
- Save money at Trader Joe’s
- Save money at Target
- Save money at Aldi
- Save money at Whole Foods
Looking For Lifestyle Hacks?
- 21 Habits of Women Who Always Have Clean Homes
- 7 Hacks to Make Your Home Look Expensive on the Cheap
- 5 Marie Kondo Hacks You Should Copy ASAP
- 7 Habits of Highly Productive People
- 9 Lazy Car Cleaning Hacks (budget-friendly)
- How to Make Your Home Always Smell Amazing
- 15 Kitchen Organization Hacks You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 8 Habits of People With Tidy Homes
Dollar Tree Home Decor DIY’s:
- Drawer Organization Hack
- DIY Mason Jar Succulent Planter
- DIY Tiered Tray Center Piece
- 20+ Dollar Tree DIYs & Crafts
- 11 Home Decor DIYs
- 25 Fall Decor DIY Ideas
If you have an income problem and need a side hustle, here are some ways to make extra money fast:
A great way to save money is through cash back deals. Learn to save money on virtually every purchase you make from now one with these: